The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

9:49:00 AM

Eclipse(the movie) - the third part of the Twilight Saga was good I should say. I was really looking forward into the quality of this movie and of course ready to compare with Twilight and New Moon. Well quite satisfying although I still didn't had much fun with their almost murmur conversations which I probably won't understand and I appreciate if I had just watched them over DvD's.


Here are a few scenes which I guess are the highlights of the movie:

"You know I'm hotter than you"- Jacob
This line was very catchy and the whole cinema really like growled with this line. This was a funny scene. This might sound intriguing and boastful of Jacob's if you have not seen the movie but that's not the case here. The three of them(Bella, Edward and Jacob) were up in the mountain when the first rain of snow came. Bella was already chilling and Edward cannot do anything[we know that Edward is fre*kin cold]. Well at least we could see frmo Edward's face that he is hurt to see Bella like that. The here comes Jacob in the scene and asking permission from Edward to make Bella feel a little bit warm. How? Wrapping Bella in his arms, that's so sweet of Jacob well and an advantage I should say. Of course Edward can't do anything because she can't let Bella die in cold. This is where Jacob's drops the line "You know I'm hotter that you."

The Wolves and the Vampires unite together. This is one likeable scene that they somehow have to force themselves in alliance along with several tribe to tribe meet ups and shake hands. Underlying reason for the alliance -- to protect the long-haired Bella from Victoria.

Jacob confesses to Bella. Finally! Jacob reveals his true feelings for her. Poor Bella, she got her hand broke after punching a wolf[jacob] in the face. I don't know if I'd be happy that somehow he has feelings for jacob or should be mad[to Bella's character of course] because i know she's still gonna end up hurting Jacob's feelings.

The bracelet - Edward gives Bella a crystal or diamond bracelet after seeing here wearing Jacob's gift which is also a bracelet with a small sculptured wolf hanging on it. [This scene is also funny]

Edward proposing to Bella. Bella wans't in favor of marriage(which I strongly disagree) saying that it's just a piece of paper. Good thing that even if edward is a vampire -- he DO respect Bella as a human and as woman.


All for now, just a few that I've noted in my mind.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments