I'll Be There Movie Review (2010)

7:59:00 AM



I just watched the movie I'll Be There and I can't believe it made me cry. I'm not a big fan of KC Concepcion because I'm not satisfied with her acting. Naiirita ako kapag english sya ng english and I can barely hear her words. @_@


From the trailers and all advertisements that it's a family movie, I didn't have any intentions of watching the movie. But while my brother was browsing through the net online Filipino movies, I asked him to play I'll be there[after watching Hating Kapatid].

But Ok. I just want to clear it out, there are 3 scenes from the movie that caught my attention.



Scene 1. The Beach Scene when Mina has finally forgiven and accepted her father again and can call her father "Papa" again. [With the hug effect]



Scene 2. The Reyna Elena Scene where Mina tried out the dress she's gonna wear for Santa Cruzan. Mina said she's going back to New York and then her Dad held his hand and asked "Bakit pa?". That scene when she refused her father's request and Mina cheers him up and they end up with the Father-Daughter Dace. Then I'll be there was playing in the background... my tears started to prepare for falling.

Scene 3. She's back in New York and Carmela, her boutique financier, told her "wala ka nang utang". My tears fell when Carmela said that Gary, Kristina's father, sold their property so the debt will be cleared. So there... It made me cry. And I was like crying in front of my brother[David] and I was so funny while we were watching the movie. Hahaha



PS. I also like this scene from the movie, See Mina's shocked face.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments