Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

7:49:00 AM


It's either I'm not watching the ending or I'm delaying watching the ending. For W and WLFKJ, I both delayed watching the ending because I didn't want them to end. 😭😭 WLFKBJ is like the cherry on top of 2016 Kdramas. Huhu. I cried in so many episodes. I laughed and giggled in almost all of the episodes!!! It's the stress reliever you'd wanna binge watch. It's not the typical high school drama and JoonHyung and Kim Bok Joo is not your typical Kdrama OTP. The story, cast and characters are all just so adorable. It's in my Top 4 Drama for 2016. 👍👍



This is the first lead role for both Lee Sung Kyung and my love Nam Joo Hyuk. I first saw NJH, of course, in Scarlet Heart Ryeo which is also in my Top 4 Kdrama of 2016. Among all Goryeo's princes in Hae Soo's life, I loved his character as Baek Ah the most (even way better that the main character 4th Prince Wang So). When I learned from NJH's instagram that he has an upcoming drama, I immediately put that under my radar. I knew LSK from Doctors which was also another good Kdrama from 2016 but did not make it to my top 4 hoho. I actually hated her character in Doctors which means her acting was good right? And was also doubtful earlier it they'll make a good couple. I didn't expect I'll like her so much now.

NJH is fairly tall at 6'2''  and LSK's  5'9'' complements him just right! Does that mean that NJH's future leading ladies have to be tall as well? hehehe. So apparently, LSK had already a few supporting roles 1) Cheese in the Trap  which is on my list because I've heard recommendations from my friends that it's also good. 2) Doctors - which I've already mentioned earlier.

My favorite WFKBJ Tweets:





Of course, how could we forget when Jisoo cameod in this episode:


And of course, THIS! When BJK finally realized she likes him back!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments