why have so little faith when you have a BIG, BIG GOD?

1:53:00 PM

Lately, I've been hearing words from the Bible about HOPE from different occasions(BS, YC, YG) which is very approximate to what we are experiencing right now. Even on the movies i watch(Facing the Giants) and the verses I read. HOPE. FAITH.

why have so little faith when I have a BIG, BIG GOD?

Here are some of the verses in the BIBLE that could help you!

Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 21:22 "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

Mark 11:24 "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.

Luke 11:9 "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

John 14:13 "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

John 15:16 "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.

John 16:23 "In that day you will not question Me about anything. Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.

James 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

1 John 3:22 and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.

1 John 5:14 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. (NASB ©1995)

These verses should also summarize the Facing the Giants and all those who criticize it!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments