Secret Garden Review

7:34:00 AM



  • The first time I saw the trailer in GMA 7, I knew I wanted to watch this new series.
  • The story is new - in terms of the "twist". It's a bit fictional since there's some "magical" exchange of bodies involved. But I guess that Cinderella meets prince Charming thing is still there.
  • Kil Ra Im(played by Ha Ji Won) was the lead actress from Memories of Bali. :)
  • Kim Joo Woon (played by Hyung Bin) was the lead actor from Kim Sam Soon. I liked his hair in there more.
  • Oska on the other hand was the one who played the Director in Marrying a Millionaire! And I did not even notice that. It was my brother who told me. His role was way to serious to become Oska! hahahaha.
  • Lots of kilig moments.
  • 2 thumbs up for Comedy Romance!
  • The ending was super cute and very light :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice post.It should have been translated in different languages.The story was lovely.Korean translation or in any translation it would be a blast.Translating story shows the rich blend of knowledge and culture in a society.It is important that books written in a foreign language since it helps one to get acquainted with the thoughts, traditions, principles and actions of the people from the region.

    ReplyDelete