My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

6:42:00 AM







  • So what is a gumiho? It's the korean translation of a nine-tailed fox. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is a Korean series casted by Dae-Woong(played by Lee Seung Gi who also was the lead actor in Shining Inheritance) and Mi Ho(played by Shin Min Ah who also appeared in My Mighty Princess).
  • Good thing I've read synopsis spoilers because if I have not, I could have resented watching the ending.
  • This is the first korean series that had made me a lot of big laugh.
  • The 100 day quest was a bit confusing! I was lost whether who's gonna die, how and why!
  • The story was light. Not too much drama.
  • Lots of metaphors! - it got what it calls cinematography.
  • Compared to the last 2 series I watched - Secret Garden and I am Legend, I wasn't pressing the fast forward button. You would want to watch all scenes.
  • I wasn't that enthused in watching during the start of the series. I was just patient since a lot were saying it is good and that my siblings are watching it. I you have not watched it from the start and didn't know the whole story, I bet you wont watch it anymore.
  • I even thought it was a Shounen, a genre of shows that's more directed to male audiences. In fact, I know a lot of guys who have watched and finished it before I was even half of it. But even if it is, the story was still cute and made me watch til the end.
  • I have no particular favorite scene but the series was nomonomonomonomonomonomo cute :P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 comments