Jang Geung Suk

1:15:00 PM



A friend recommended me this movie Doremifasolatido. Nainis ako. Nalungkot. Iba't ibang emosyon. Pero natuwa naman ako sa istorya. I'm supposed to do a review but Im afraid I wont get any sleep anymore. So.. I just want to tell that I have confirmed that the person who played lead role in He's Beautiful Tae Kyung and the one from Doremifasolatido is of the same person! He is Jang Geung Suk.

This friend who recommended me to watch the movie has just told me that they are of the same person and I was in doubt because how come I never noticed. Hahaha. But seriously, I wasn't convinced not until now. Well, I liked Jang Geung Suk's image as Eun Gyu in Doremifa and I have not liked that much his look as Tae Kyung in He's Beautiful.

He indeed had changed his looks. I think it's the hair. I've seen a few more of his pictures online and he seems to be of 2 different persons. :)) While googling, I've come upon this blog that showcases the rumor he got a cosmetic surgery. You can just check out the blog here. Nevertheless, it's still him :) ..But I really like "better" his image in Doremifa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments