Charisse on Pyramid

10:41:00 AM

OK. I'm doing a post that I'm really writing real time. Just saw link from my professors in college a vid of maybe one of his current students coverign Charisse Pempenco's Pyramid. And so I hit on youtube and looked for it's official mtv. Really, I was amazed on this video on to Charisse herself also on how she has gone this far.



And oh, this song has it's remix versions already. Just look on how far Chariss has gone. From a runner up from ABS' Little Big Star(second from Sam Concepcion) to being a Youtube sensation to being a special guest in Oprah to having a duet with Celine Dion. This is really big time for Charisse. With all the world tour and singles being released such as this song Pyramid. Way to Go for charisse!Make the Filipinos Proud!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments